Experienced Santa Rosa Lawyer, Stephen M. Beckwith
At The Law Office of Stephen M. Beckwith, we represent individuals, businesses and rental property owners in a range of legal practice areas.
Founding attorney Stephen M. Beckwith provides our Northern California clients with personalized legal representation, backed by real-world experience, in a language our clients understand. Some of attorney Beckwith's experience and memberships include:
- More than 20 years of service to Sonoma County clients
- Former pro tem judge in Sonoma county
- Former small-business owner
- Member of the California Bar Association
- Member of the Sonoma County Bar Association
- Former instructor, Sonoma State University Paralegal Program, teaching enforcement of legal judgment techniques
- Member, Sonoma County Assessment Appeals Board, hearing disputes between taxpayers and the Sonoma County Assessor's Office
Follow the link below to learn more about attorney Beckwith:
Contact The Law Office of Stephen M. Beckwith
To schedule a consultation with attorney Stephen M. Beckwith, call 707-703-5009 or contact us online.